Wednesday 19 February 2014

Get The Look - Ancient Pietra from Vasanti Cosmetics


Being an active member of the online makeup community, I feel that it keeps me in touch with what's hot.  What women want.  Taupe eyeshadow is always in demand.

The eyeshadow duo I used to get this look, Ancient Pietra from Vasanti, is a glorious example of taupe at it's best.  Silvery, shimmery true taupe, not too cool or warm. And the buttery goodness of the blonde gold shade with it makes for a great combo.

I paired this eye look with a neutral brownish-nude to keep the focus on Avril's beautiful blue eyes.


Texture is superb, like all Vasanti duos.  The shades are super-pigmented, apply easily and blend like a dream.

Click here to visit Vasanti's blog, I Love My Colour, and get the lowdown on the how-to for this beautiful and versatile day-to-night look.




No comments:

Post a Comment